Tuesday 20 October 2015

Customer Review - Rebekah Bradshaw. Driving Lessons Market Deeping

Rebekah Bradshaw - Driving Lessons Market Deeping, practical driving test pass Monday 19th October 2015



 
"I was needing a needed a driving school and I overheard people talking about the MPH Driving Academy.  I decided to get in touch and the response was good, so I booked a lesson.
I enjoyed my driving lessons - I always thought it would be scary learning to drive but I always felt safe in the car.
I liked Andy's teaching methods as he always told me about my mistakes and let me learn from them.  He never raised his voice at me or made me feel like i Had done anything extremely wrong.
I would certainly recommend MPH Driving Academy to others".




For more details about driving lessons in Market Deeping you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943508933



No comments:

Post a Comment