Wednesday 9 December 2015

Customer Review - Zahra Chohan, driving lessons Market Deeping Peterborough


Zahra Chohan - practical driving test pass 4th December 2015


"MPH driving academy was recommended by one of my friends who passed Andy’s number onto me.
The academy has reasonable prices and I had only ever heard good things about the instructors, hence why I chose the academy for my lessons.
I found the whole experience extremely stress-free and relaxed due to Andy’s teaching methods, particularly by giving clear feedback from my lessons, enabling me to see which areas I needed to work on. This allowed me to pass first time with having lessons for 6 months, without feeling rushed at all.
I have already recommended MPH driving academy, in particular Andy to others and will continue to do so".



For more information about driving lessons in Market Deeping Peterborough, you can visit our website, Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment