Saturday 9 April 2016

Customer Review - Jack Kirby, driving lessons Hampton Hargate Peterborough

Jack Kirby - practical driving test pass 5th April 2016


"I knew about MPH Driving Academy because Mark was my brother's previous instructor.
My brother recommended Mark and I thought it best to go with a good recommendation rather than look around for another driving academy I didn't know.
The experience was mostly as expected with some lessons standing out as 'turning points' whilst learning to drive and there were no negatives during the whole driving experience.
I found the teaching methods to be very clear and helpful, especially when I might have been struggling on certain aspects. There was always constructive feedback given which I was able to use for the continuing lessons and driving test.
I would recommend MPH Driving Academy to other people because of their professionalism and in my case, a very friendly instructor".


For more information about driving lessons Hampton Hargate you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter page or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment