Sunday 29 May 2016

Customer Review - driving lessons Hampton Hargate

Leah Barfield - passed 1st time 26th May 2016



"I found out about MPH Driving Academy from when my sister, who passed through the same instructor. I chose MPH Driving Academy because my sister told me the driving lessons were good and because she passed first time. Overall I thought the last few months working with Mark has been well spent, after being really anxious originally and with some little things which did frustrate me, he re assured me which was a positive. I would highly recommend MPH Driving Academy to my friends and anyone else looking to start driving!"



For more information about driving lessons Hampton Vale Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment