Wednesday 1 June 2016

Customer Review - driving lessons Hampton Vale, Qiarna Bondswell

Qiarna Bondswell - passed 1st time 31st May 2016


"I had heard such good things about MPH Driving Academy so decided to take my driving lessons with them and switch from my previous driving school. So happy to have Andy as my instructor- I was so nervous to drive beforehand but he's so patient and calm that my anxiety was reduced. Such a difference from my instructor at my previous driving school! Lessons were enjoyable and we went over anything I was having trouble with, so progressively I became more confident in overcoming these problem areas. Passed my test with only a few minors and seriously believe it was down to Andy helping to build up my confidence in my driving ability. Would recommend to anyone looking for a academy that cares about their pupils and not just profit."



For more information about driving lessons Hampton Vale you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment