Sunday 14 September 2014

Customer Review - Rowanne Barfield, driving lessons Hampton Vale Peterborough

http://www.mphdrivingacademy.co.uk/locations/driving-lessons-hampton-hargate-vale/
Rowanne Barfield 11th September 2014 Hampton Vale Peterborough


"Thank you for helping me pass my (practical driving) test first time. I would definitely recommend more people to take their driving lessons with you, my sister for one! Thank you its been a great experience learning with Mark and the MPH Driving Academy".

Congratulations on your driving test success Rowanne, an achievement you can be very proud of - to go with all your other successful achievements in Cadets, Duke of Edinburgh, and scuba diving.  Lets hope this next year, the final one at Hampton College also goes well and your journey can continue onto university next year.  I'm sure I'll be seeing you driving around in Hampton, once again congratulations and well done for finishing your driving lessons with a 1st time pass!!

http://www.mphdrivingacademy.co.uk/locations/driving-lessons-hampton-hargate-vale/



No comments:

Post a Comment