Tuesday 3 March 2015

Driving Lessons Peterborough - Customer Review, Liam Darling

 After passing his practical driving test yesterday having taken his driving lessons with the MPH Driving Academy, Liam posted a review on our Facebook page.  Have a read below of what he had to say:



"Would like to thank Mark for all that he's done to help me pass my test. Mark is a friendly and enthusiastic driving instructor who always focuses on the positives whilst offering constructive feedback. I had previously had lessons with a different Peterborough based instructor and my confidence in driving was at an all time low after failing my test. Mark had the time and the patience to help me improve and nothing was ever too much trouble for him, including booking lessons short notice around a busy schedule. I could not have passed without Mark and I would highly recommend MPH Driving Academy to anyone looking to start/resume driving lessons in Peterborough. Once again thanks for all your help Mark you have been brilliant!"

Thanks very much Liam for those kind words - it really is nice to receive such great feedback from a happy customer.  Congratulations once again and thanks for choosing the MPH Driving Academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment