Wednesday 9 September 2015

Customer Review - Cameron Bauldry, driving lessons Market Deeping

Cameron Bauldry - passed practical driving test 7th September 2015



"After just one lesson it was clear that I was going to remain with Andy throughout, he understood my needs, was extremely flexible and really pushed me in the right direction. 
Having grown up on the Isle of Wight (where there is only one duel carriage way) it was quite a shock coming somewhere where there were so many fast roads. This worried me to the point of putting it off for many years. I found that my worries were quickly distinguished with Andy. I was able to get used to the roads in quieter locations which gave me much needed confidences to push on and pass my test.  Andy's teaching methods were spot on. He was always calm and explained each one of my mistakes. I was made to feel comfortable from the very beginning.
When you hear some of the horror stories about driving instructors I can really put you off. I was lucky to have an instructor who was a great teacher and a nice guy.  I will be highly recommending MPH Driving Academy and Andy to anyone who asks".




For more information about driving lessons Market Deeping you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment