Sunday 11 October 2015

Customer Review - Josh Marjoram, practical driving test pass 7th October 2015

Josh Marjoram - driving lessons Yaxley, Peterborough



"I went with the MPH Driving Academy as their website looked very professional and different to others. It also had very good reviews.

It was a good experience, and how I expected, each lesson was very well prepared. The teaching methods were very good and very clear. Each manoeuvre was made clear and set out into little parts to make it much easier.
I definitely would recommend MPH Driving Academy. This is because I thought MPH Driving Academy was very professional, reliable and wanted me to pass in the quickest way possible".




For more information about driving lessons in Yaxley, Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment