Saturday 2 July 2016

Customer Review - Amy Ramm - driving lessons Market Deeping

Amy Ramm - practical driving test pass 27th June 2016



"I decided to take my lessons with MPH Driving Academy because they covered Market Deeping and I had seen some very positive reviews online.  I found them by searching on Google.  My lessons were amazing.  I looked forward to each one.  My instructor was calm and explained everything, even if I kept asking the same question.  He didn't just teach me to pass my test but to also be a safe, confident driver after passing.  Allowing me to be able tackle any situation without the fear of not being taught it.  I had difficulties with my previous instructor (from a different company) so Andy was a breath of fresh air.  The fact he remained calm and professional through any situation it helped me to not panic and correct my errors quickly and safely.  I Couldn't be happier that I passed first time!"


For more information about driving lessons Market Deeping you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment