Wednesday 27 July 2016

Customer Review - driving lessons Peterborough, Sal Semper

Sal Semper - passed 1st time 22nd July 2016




 "I chose MPH Driving Academy because it was highly recommended to me by several of my friends on Facebook, and you had availability.  I am still in shock from actually passing on Friday, after having lessons on and off over the last 11 years I felt I would never be an independent driver - it really is thanks to Caroline.  Better than I expected, we were able to laugh at and learn from my bad driving lessons and I felt I made progress quickly - for me anyway! Caroline understood that my hectic home life affected me some days and responded to my driving appropriately during lessons. She was friendly and always remained professional.  Caroline is an excellent driving instructor, she ensured I encountered as many different driving situations as possible in my lessons to prepare me for my test and beyond.  I found her very encouraging and her reminders of speed, lanes, mirrors, clutch etc helpful as I learnt my way around the car and roads. 3 days later with lots of driving taking place, I am using all of the skills learnt during my lessons and have been able to further improve my driving - I even reverse parked into a tiny bay (between cars!!)  in a busy carpark today - successfully! Please tell Caroline, she knows how afraid I was to do this!  I certainly would recommend MPH Driving Academy".



For more information about driving lessons Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment