Monday 24 April 2017

Customer Review - Charlene Baxter, passed 20th April 2017


Charlene Baxter - passed 20th April 2017




"I found MPH Driving Academy through word of mouth and I looked at his website which had all the information I needed.
I found the experience of learning to drive good. It was challenging in a good way and I enjoyed the learning process. 
I found Mark friendly and pleasant, easy to talk to and he happily answered any questions not matter how silly they may have been. He made my confidence grow. I would recommend MPH Driving Academy to others because the price is good and the instructor was friendly which makes you more relaxed when learning to drive.
Mark was always accommodating with my lessons and when the day of the test came was very positive and helped me remain calm.
Thank you again Mark !!!
With your guidance and support I can now take my boys swimming and see my family more!!"



For more information about driving lessons Yaxley you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment