Tuesday 4 April 2017

Customer Review - Ethan Debell, passed 28th March 2017

Ethan Debell - passed 1st time 28th March 2017


"I found out about the MPH Driving Academy through word of mouth from my friends, and chose them because of the reviews I'd seen.  They were good and had plenty of people recommending the company.  
I found the experience of driving with yourself of a very high quality.  It wasn't as I expected and I thought it would have taken me longer to pass my test as I have friends still learning who started before me!  Everything was explained well, and not over complicated which made the experience a lot easier.  Mark was always on time for the start of lessons and in all areas I found him to be a great instructor.  I don't have any negatives about my driving lessons with MPH Driving Academy and will 100% be recommending to anyone who is looking to learn to drive".


For more information about driving lessons Hampton Hargate Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933



No comments:

Post a Comment