Friday 3 July 2015

Customer Review - driving lessons Market Deeping Peterborough

Savannah Candy - practical driving test passed 1st attempt July 2nd 2015



"I chose to complete my driving lessons with Andy because a few of my friends used him and they told me that he was a great teacher. Having driven before, my lessons with Andy were not my first. However, he still made sure that I became a confident driver and that I was comfortable with everything.  Driving was easier than what I expected it to be, but was still challenge for me. Andy was a great instructor, making sure that I knew what was expected of me and that I was comfortable with what he asked of me.  He was also very thorough with his instructions, always making sure I knew what I needed to do.  I would recommend MPH Driving Academy and Andy to others as he was a great instructor and put me at ease with everything".




For more information about driving lessons in Market Deeping Peterborough you can visit the website, Facebook or Twitter page or call 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment