Wednesday 8 July 2015

Customer Review - Market Deeping Driving Lessons

Frazer Goddon -  Practical driving test pass 26th June2015





"I was already a pupil with Andy when he moved to the MPH Driving Academy and I chose to stay with him. The experience of learning to drive was pretty great. It took a lot of lessons for me personally to get used to the gears but once I had that down I was a much more confident driver. Andy's teaching was quite formal, we spoke before starting to agree objectives and throughout the lesson where needed. He prepared me well for the test and that felt very familiar when I did it. I had a few driving instructors over the years but would certainly recommend this one and the MPH Driving Academy. I'm still a bit nervous to get my own car, but I'm sure I'll be fine!!"




For information about driving lessons you can visit our website, Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933



No comments:

Post a Comment