Saturday 8 August 2015

Customer Review - driving lessons Peterborough, Harry Winn

Harry Winn - driving test pass at the 1st attempt 7th Aug 2015




"I found out about Caroline through my mum, she knew her and said people rated her, so I knew at least that people had liked her so I thought she would be a good instructor, and she was!
Learning to drive was really fun and Caroline made it so much easier because she was such a good teacher, no negatives to her teachings what so ever.
I would definitely recommend Caroline and MPH Driving Academy, they've done a brilliant job and have made driving a lot easier for me and I thank them very much for that".


Harry Winn - Practical driving test pass 7th August 2015



For more information about driving lessons you can call us on 07943 508933, visit the website, our Facebook or our Twitter pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment