Monday 17 August 2015

Customer Review - Driving Lessons Peterborough Louise Askew

Louise Askew - passed 1st time 10th August 2015



"I chose to do my driving lessons with MPH Driving Academy because a friend older than me passed with them. The driving school I was with at the time wasn't very good, my friend recommended them to me so I thought I'd give it a go! I'm so pleased I got Caroline as a instructor, she is very good. She picked up on all my awful habits my previous instructor let me get away with by not being taught properly, and through constant feedback I was able to make changes to get better at driving, and pass first time! I would definitely recommend to anyone!! I have no negatives at all! Caroline and MPH Driving Academy do a fantastic job!!"



For more information about driving lessons in Peterborough you can visit the website, Facebook / Twitter page or call us on 07943 508933.

No comments:

Post a Comment