Monday 28 September 2015

Customer Review - Amy Crawshaw - driving lessons Stanground Peterborough

Amy Crawshaw - after completing her driving lessons in Stanground Peterborough with an excellent 1st time pass on 25th September 2015, Amy gave us this review:



"I didn't want to go with one of the big major companies who you sometimes feel like they just want to push/rush you through. I wanted to find somewhere that was a bit more personal and attentive. I heard of MPH Driving Academy through a colleague who had just joined when I was looking; after already doing the majority of my lessons 6 years ago I thought I had forgotten everything and thought I would have to start from the very beginning.  Andy reassured me after my first lesson with him that, that wasn't the case; his relaxed attitude and teaching reassured me that I was doing ok! Thank you for helping me pass after not having much confidence in my self!".



For more information about driving lessons in Stanground Peterborough, you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933.


No comments:

Post a Comment