Thursday 24 September 2015

Customer Review - Elliott Long, 1st Time Practical Test Pass, 21st Sep 2015


Elliott Long - !st time Practical Driving Test Pass, 21st Sep 2015




"I was given a gift voucher for my 17th Birthday and enjoyed the lesson that I decided to stay with the MPH Driving Academy.  I found the experience of learning to drive challenging at times.  I expected that I would be able to drive near instantly, I was definitely wrong!!   However, when I found something hard I was given clear help and guidance which made it easy to understand and get to grips with.  I found Mark's teaching methods great - it got me through my test 1st time so I think that speaks for itself.  I would definitely recommend MPH Driving Academy to others, as they got me through my test at what was a very difficult time in my life".




For more information about driving lessons in Peterborough, you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment