Wednesday 16 September 2015

Customer Review - Nathan Long, driivng lessons Hampton Vale Peterborough

Nathan Long - 1st time practical driving test pass 14th September 2015





"I went with the MPH Driving Academy because it was recommended to me by my brother and my friends.
The lessons were better than I'd expected and what I specifically liked was that the instructions were clear and precise.  
The teaching was good and everything was easy to understand and follow which made learning to drive easier. I would certainly recommend the MPH Driving Academy as myself and many others have used them and passed their practical driving tests first time".





For more information about driving lessons in Hampton Vale, Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933.

No comments:

Post a Comment