Friday 5 June 2015

Customer Review - Driving Lessons Bourne Peterborough

Nicola Broadbent - passed 3rd June 2015



"I found the experience of learning to drive very rewarding. I was a very nervous driver to start with and have been learning with different people on and off since I was 17. (Now 24) Andy is very good a putting you at ease. He settled my nerves completely from the start. He went through everything that I would not only need to pass my test but also to give me the skills to be a good driver. He took his time in explaining things and was very calm throughout. I would recommend Andy to anyone who would like to learn to drive and not just to pass there test".




For information about driving lessons you can visit our website, Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment