Thursday 18 June 2015

Customer Review - driving lessons Hampton Hargate Peterborough

Joshua Smith - practical driving test pass, Monday 15th June 2015



"My driving lessons started with a different driving school, but after being let down by my instructor I switched to MPH Driving Academy as a number of my friends were with them and said it was good.  I absolutely loved learning to drive, it was easier than I expected, apart from the reverse around a corner, and it was a great experience.  I can't wait to start driving on my own!!  I would recommend MPH Driving Academy to my friends, Mark went through everything in detail and if you didn't understand kept a cool head until you were able to do it"




For more information about driving lessons you can visit our website, Facebook or Twitter pages or call 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment