Monday 22 June 2015

Customer Review - driving lessons Walton Peterborough


Douglas Henderson - practical driving test passed on 16th June 2015

"I started off at a different driving school, but when I moved to MPH Driving Academy everything seemed so much better than the previous one.  The teaching methods were simple and straightforward, with everything having a clear reason behind it and Andy was willing to clarify any questions I had.  Everything I learned in lessons transferred brilliantly to the test and it obvioulsy worked as I passed first time!!  Can't say enough thanks to the MPH Driving Academy and to Andy for their help and guidance and would certainly recommend to anyone who is interested in learning to drive" 





For more information about our driving lessons, you can visit the website, Facebook or Twitter pages or call 07943 508933.

No comments:

Post a Comment