Tuesday 24 November 2015

Customer Review - Ashly Foster - driving lessons Peterborough

Ashly Foster - practical test pass - 17th November 2015


"I was looking online for instructors in Peterborough and MPH Driving Academy was one of the first to pop up. I compared it to other companies and I felt over all it was the best value for money, and also the free access to theory test pro was a plus. Learning was fun and enjoyable I was always looking forward to my next lesson and there wasn't any negatives at all to be honest. I got a good feel for what it was like to drive around other people, I found the methods easy to learn and understand and also enjoyable witch I think is key. I would with out a doubt recommend to others - you have great driving instructors who are great at what they do and you can feel comfortable around them".




For more information about driving lessons in Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment