Saturday 14 November 2015

Customer Review - Devon Coles, driving lessons Yaxley

Devon Coles - practical driving test success 13th November 2015


"I found out about MPH Driving Academy by searching for instructors close to me, and I chose them because it had some really good reviews which was really important for me.
At first I was really nervous about driving but straight away I was put at ease and although I was pushed, I was never pushed beyond what I felt comfortable with. Caroline was brilliant with everything, all the manoeuvres were explained really clearly and made really quite easy and she was always more than happy to go over anything I wasn't sure with. 
I would 100% recommend MPH and Caroline, everything was so professional and she really did make learning to drive really fun and really easy. Thank you so much :)".




For more information about driving lessons in Yaxley, you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment