Wednesday 18 November 2015

Customer Review - Sophie Barnes, driving lessons Market Deeping

Sophie Barnes - practical driving test success 13th November 2015


"I found out about MPH Driving Academy through several recommendations off friends. I chose the academy due to it's very reasonable prices and I had only heard good things about the instructors. It turned out to be much better than I expected as I passed in just over 3 months. I found the experience very positive and enjoyable, always looking forward to my lessons. In particular, I found the teaching method excellent for me personally, as I felt pushed, but not rushed by any means. I always felt clear on where I was at, and what was the next step in the progression, as well as what I should be practicing! I would, and already have recommended the academy, in particular Andy, as I couldn't have asked for a better experience in what can be a nerve-racking time!!"




For more information about driving lessons in Market Deeping you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933



No comments:

Post a Comment