Monday 2 November 2015

Customer Review - Caitlin Thompson, driving lessons Market Deeping


Caitlin Thompson - driving test success 23rd October 2015


"I found out about Andy and the MPH Driving Academy through friends who recommended them.  Loads of people I knew learnt and passed with Andy.  It was a great experience learning to drive - I was a bit nervous to begin with but I found it really exciting.  Andy made me feel at ease, he would make sure I understood where I was going wrong and support me when needed.  He was quite laid back and I enjoyed that. I would definitely recommend MPH Driving Academy as it was affordable, the learning was good, and the instructor friendly" 



For more information about driving lessons in Market Deeping you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment