Tuesday 1 March 2016

Customer Review - Damian Jedrzejewski, practical driving test pass 26th Feb 2015

Damian Jedrzejewski, practical driving test pass 26th Feb 2015


"I am very happy with MPH Driving Academy, and the effort of my instructor Andy that he put in for me to pass. When I contacted MPH Driving Academy I asked for an instructor with lots of passes, that's how I found out about Andy, and without any doubt I can say that it was the right instructor for me, not only very clear and patient but also very nice person to talk to and learn with. I would definitely recommend MPH Driving Academy. Massive thank you to Andy!!"



For more information about driving lessons Peterborough, you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933



No comments:

Post a Comment