Sunday 27 March 2016

Customer Review - Ellis Skinner, driving lessons Peterborough

Ellis Skinner - passed 23rd March 2016


"My brother used Mark at MPH Driving Academy for his driving lessons and passed first time, so when it was my turn to start driving I decided to use Mark myself. At first I was really nervous about being behind the wheel but Mark put my mind at ease and took away the nerves of actually driving and was also very patient whilst I was learning. Driving wasn't as I expected it but once I knew what I was doing it became much easier and I became a lot more confident about driving. Mark as an instructor was very patient and always asked me if I had any questions and was very clear with instructions and what he wanted me to do. Also I liked the way that if I didn't get something first time Mark would try and explain it in a different way to help me. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to learn to go with Mark or any of the other instructors at MPH Driving Academy".




For more information about driving lessons Peterborough, you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment