Monday 14 March 2016

Customer Review - Mathew Fulcher, practical driving test pass 11th March 2016

Mathew Fulcher - completed driving lessons on 11th March 2016


"I found out about the MPH Driving Academy after doing a search on Google for 'driving lessons Peterborough' and chose them due to the good deal on prices.  It was scary at first, but after a few hours my confidence was building and I started to enjoy learning to drive.  My driving lessons were fine and my instructor Andy was very down to earth, easy to get on with and clearly knew how to get you to pass your driving test.  I have no complaints and would recommend to others". 


For more information about driving lessons Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933


No comments:

Post a Comment