Thursday 3 March 2016

Customer Review - Daz Hall, practical driving test pass 1st March 2016

Daz Hall - practical driving test pass 1st March 2016



"Found out about MPH Driving academy through Daniel Newton, who is a pupil at MPH. Plus I looked on your website + social media site, I was impressed with what I saw and read. I enjoyed my lessons with Caroline. She made me feel at ease. I liked the way she showed me step by step methods. I felt comfortable with Caroline, plus my mum said a good instructor will bring me forward and that you should feel comfortable as I did. I would certainly recommend MPH Driving Academy too others. Very good instructor, taken lessons from the 2nd November 2015 - 1st of March 2016 . I can say I am very pleased all round. The insrtuctor was well presented and smart dressed and very polite with everything. The instructor will work with you with work and general life. I would recommend to others. A massive thank you to Caroline my instructor and MPH Driving Academy, highly recommend and I'll pass the number on too other people if they looking for a driving school."



For more information about driving lessons Peterborough you can visit the website, our Facebook or Twitter pages or call us on 07943 508933

No comments:

Post a Comment